tagged me and I feel as though I've waited long enough to follow through with answering these questions. So here we go.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
1) Would you rather be transported 200 years into the past or future?
That's a tricky one, I'm thinking the future. I feel like our romanticizing the past is sort of out of place. I could say "Oh yes, I deeply wish I lived in Rococo France." Ultimately though it would fucking suck: sexism, racism, absolute monarchy, huge gap between the wealthy and poor, short live expectancies, lack of medical knowledge. Seems nice when casually thinking about it, but it would probably be fucking horrible. So future it is.
2) In computer games, when given the choice, do you always play a character with your gender?
I don't have a lot of experience with computer games, but I think generally, yes, I will play a woman if I have the choice to do so.
3) Will society as we know it still exist in 100 years?
I'm content with not having a clue.
4) Will humans, as a whole, be better or worse off in 100 years?
If society does make it another 100 years I am truly hoping there has been some progress made, but it all seems pretty bleak with how messed up the world is at the moment. The only way to really solve it and make a fresh start is, well, a zombie apocalypse.
5) Do you have any simple rules for your day to day life? (for example if I'm ordering a beer and there's one on the list I don't know I have to order it)
If I see a cat, there is no question, I will pet that son of a bitch. End of list.
6) Is it easy to be happy?
For me it is, I'm a very happy person, unfortunately for others it isn't so easy.
7) Do you actively work toward your "perfect" version of your life?
I think unconsciously, yes. I'm in art school at the moment because I want to possibly be a special effects make up artist or maybe an art director, then I can meet Tom Hiddleston, where he will promptly fall in love with my charm. Perfect version of my life right there. It's all leading up to that.
8) Could you eat dead people (who had given their consent while living) to survive a disaster?
I don't really know, probably not, but it's sort of subjective. With desperate times come desperate measures.
9) Favourite kind of pizza?
Cheese, very minimal pizza sauce.
10) Are farts funny?
Possibly the funniest thing known to human kind. Good question, Francis, really in depth.
Okay! Here at the questions for the people I am about to tag.
1.) Do you believe in marriage equality?
2.) How old were you when you were enlightened about sex?
3.) If you could have any animal in the world as a tame pet, what animal would you chose?
4.) What do you want to do with your life?
5.) It's the zombie apocalypse, you are packing your bag to leave your home as quickly as possible, you can only bring one photo, one book, one weapon and one other item from your home. Name the items that you would chose.
6.) What was your favourite television show as a child?
7.) If you were given one free time travel coupon where would you go and when?
8.) Name a song that is very nostalgic for you and explain why it is so.
9.) If you could chose from one of the four seasons to be present all year around, which season would you chose?
10.) What is the first physical thing you notice on someone you are attracted to?
And now for the tagging: